Pay Per Click Advertising Strategy
While Pay Per Click advertising isn’t for everybody, I do not think anybody could turn lower $75 of free advertising for his or her site! Google offers brand new clients a $75 coupon to test their professional services. There’s simply no commitment to keep, no automatic billing in the event you forget to cancel, no deposit, just powerful free money! Simply perform a search in the search engines for “Pay Per Click advertising $75 coupon”
But, it Is too expensive!
Free coupon aside, the primary issue for many people who try Pay Per Click advertising may be the cost. Individuals will pay several dollars per click on for many high competition keywords. That’s like having to pay several dollars for just one customer! I’ve got a method to lower that cost. I automobile up today, logged into my Pay Per Click account and saw typically $.14 per click, far better.
Lowering Advertising Costs
The important thing to lowering the price of click throughs is by using Banner ad campaigns. Although this takes more time to put together, stop hit highly competitive keywords around 5-15% of the items it might set you back for text ads. This remains the same highly targeted visitors as you can get from individuals text ads. I wish to address two concerns you might be getting at this time:
· It’s not necessary to possess a fancy costly graphics studio to create banners – you are able to download a totally free graphics design tool known as “gimp” that you could create your banners with
· It’s not necessary to be considered a graphics artist – I designed my banners myself and that i do not have learning any artistic discipline, it’s simply about having your message across. My click thorough rates are around .37% which might appear low, but thinking about the typical banner ctr of .2 – .3%, it’s really very good! (Source: Wiki Ctr).
Optimizing Banner Campaigns
Here are a few general tips which i have adopted to obtain decent click on rates at an inexpensive per click with Pay Per Click advertising.
· Market And Keyword Research – concentrate on 2-3 primary keywords which are 100% associated with what you would like to market. Copy individuals keywords in to the Pay Per Click Advertising Keyword Tool to obtain more keyword ideas. Try to develop 200-300 highly targeted keywords, as specific as you possibly can to what it’s you’re advertising. This does not need to be done all at one time, but try to begin with 50-100. Read my article on making use of google’s Keyword Tool if you’re a new comer to this.
· Banner Design – it’s much more important to pay attention to your banner’s message than keyword focusing. You would like people to click your banner that are curious about exactly what you’re advertising. For instance, should i be advertising whey protein protein isolate, I would like my banner to share just that. Not whey protein protein, not protein, not dietary supplements, I would like individuals to click my banner which are particularly searching for any whey protein protein isolate.
· Putting in a bid on keywords – Pay Per Click advertising creates keyword bids. You specify the amount of money you are prepared to purchase anyone to click your banner. I generally keep your same bid for every keyword, however, you can manipulate each keyword bid individually for additional targeted keywords. Begin low, around 15c. If you do not have any traffic after 24 hrs, increase to twenty, then 25 etc. before you get the amount of banner impressions you’re confident with.
· Banner Population – Pay Per Click advertising enables you to definitely upload sizes of banners – you need to upload a minumum of one of every size! This will be significant. For the specific market, people may be concentrating on a 728×90 size banner, perhaps a 250×250? You never know? You need to exploit the banner size that individuals might not be using, or otherwise using just as much. For me personally it had been the 300×50 size banner.